Sunday, December 29, 2013

Backwoods














Hello Sistas!

It's almost time to ring in the new year, which means this will be my last post of 2013! I wrapped up this year with a trip back home to Georgia for the holidays.  Basically, I ate way too much food and spent quality time with my family. I even had my mom and dad help me out with this shoot, so big thanks to them! 
For this look I was going for a modern day spin on the ever so classic lace and pearls combination. Originally, I just had the terry/lace dress and then later stumbled upon these adorable lace stockings from the Jessica Simpson line.  They ended up making a great combo! I found the hat and pearls in my closet, then viola! I had an outfit :)
I hope you enjoy and Happy New Year! Let's make 2014 the best yet!

French Terry/Lace Mix Dress from Urban Outfitters find me here!
Lace Stockings: Jessica Simpson find similar here!
Watch: Michael Kors find similar here!
Handbag: Michael Kors find me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment