Monday, July 22, 2013

Beach Bums

















We finally were able to make it to the beach this weekend. Destination: Long Branch, Jersey Shore. First timers at this beach and it ended up being the perfect escape from the city. It was 90 degrees and sunny with huuuuge waves. We got a full day in because we arrived around 8:30 AM. I am not a morning person but tell me I'm going to the beach and I will make it happen. Eh hmmm Starbucks that's where you come in ;). 
Alright straight to the clothing, or lack of... Jackie's swimsuit is from Target.  I'm sure it is no secret but Target has great swimwear pieces for totally affordable prices. Plus you can mix and match. Her adorbs watermelon headband is from Urban Outfitters and her shades are from Forever 21.  I am wearing a Juicy swimsuit that I recently got on sale at Macy's.  Right now is the best time to score a new swimmie or two for those last few vacations coming up.  End of season sales heellloooo. :) My polka dot shorts are from Almost Famous and I love them. My sunglasses are Kenneth Cole and my fedora is from a street fair in NYC for $10; best purchase all summer. 

That's all folks.

XOXO Katie & Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment