Monday, July 8, 2013

Garden of Eden













Hello Lovelies,

If you only knew how long I've been wanting to use a vintage bike in one of my shoots. Well as luck would have it my dad is a big kid and had this Schwinn, which he so graciously loaned me for the day. It was sitting in our basement, tires flat.. so it was a better time than any to give it some life again. Yes, I added the basket it does not normally have one, he probably wants me to note that. :)
The maxi skirt pictured is from Dor L' Dor. I bought it in both black and white because I loved it so much.  (PS- I told you I liked that store..) I think the texture of it is what I like most.  It flares out a lot more at the bottom than normal maxi's so that was a huge plus for me and gave me the incentive to buy it in two colors. They go with everything and you can mix and match crop tops/accessories for different looks. Which brings me to the crop top, also from Dor L' Dor. It buttons down the front which I think gives it a little extra cuteness. The floral armband I found at an accessory store near Grand Central (Forgive for forgetting the name), but they were having a killer sale that caught my eye one day so I stopped in and left with a few pieces to add to my collection.  The studded handbag is by MMS.  They have a lot of really stylish and affordable bags that are usually found in different boutiques or online. Lastly, my favorite part.. the lipstick.  Let me just start of by saying I am very picky with lip color and usually just stick with gloss, but one day my roommate Jen showed up wearing "Candy Yum Yum". It's my new favorite. Check it out at MAC Cosmetics. Have a great week friends!

XOXO- Katie

PPS- Jackie and I are masterminding a lot of ideas for the next post so stay tuned :)









No comments:

Post a Comment