Sunday, July 7, 2013

Les Fleurs
















As you can see based on the past posts, I am in love with color.  Les Fleurs is another color inspired set, ensemble & props. I flew back to my home where I grew up in Georgia to spend the 4th of July with my family. The weather was not so cheery for majority of the long weekend, but we were lucky enough to get these shots in during a period of time where there was a break in the rain. My very talented and artsy mom played photographer. 
As for what I am wearing, I'll start with the maxi floral dress. It's from Urban Outfitters. The second I saw it, I knew I had to have it.. obvi because of the colors. :)   I also really like the big floral print and the cut outs in the back and front.  Not to mention it has two slits up the front which add some extra sass to the dress.  Next lets move to the earrings, I have had these for a couple of years now. I can't quite remember where I got them, but they remind me of dream catchers so I like them. The sandals are from Dor L' Dor, a little boutique that is right down the street from where I live in Manhattan.  It's dangerous because it is very conveniently located and is quite reasonably priced. You know, one of those places you frequent (even when you have no money) for that weekend outfit you want but don't need and tell yourself it's okay because it's only $30.  Yup, that's the one! 

 Until next time. XOXO- Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment